Wednesday, February 6, 2008

post it like soccer!

thts wut ghanians would have done, with the soccer fever on! The CAN games are up and the whole country is red, gold and green. Anyone interested in knick knack collection will appreciate this season.

I have found things like wigs, fake nails, slippers, clothes, ties, bracelets, scarves and underwears... yes! in ghana colours. The craziness of the match can only be seen and understood. When I initially came here, I questioned their feelings towards their country and the flag; but now when I see the passion, I am mum. Its almost fatal. A flag fakely positioned on Sania's feet caused tremors but here, my fellow beings are roaming in tri-colour over the pants 'superman' underwear.

If I had to write about fashion and fads, Accra will be my fav haunt. Yeh, but tri-colour is never outta fashion here just that it grows brighter with the soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment