Wednesday, November 10, 2010

TO be or NOT to be?

This feeling of to be and not to be is hovering around, since I reached here. To do or not to do. To go or not to go. To help or not to. To take over or not to. To surrender or not to; To share or not; to write or not; to post or not; to forget or not…


I never found life so complicated till now. It’s a feeling of nowhere, no more; which is holding me back. Wish I could be more forthcoming and just get away with these question marks. I try to make it simpler, taking one day at a time but the future makes me anxious. Wish I could grab the pen like old days and write my favourite ‘to do’ list. I love making to-do list and I feel elated to strike through the ‘done’ points. As if those things will never come up again in life, as if I have done away with them. It’s like one tension less.. hmm. Soon I will be back, I have to be back. How it would give me immense peace to cancel out this Number one task.. to or not to be

No comments:

Post a Comment