Thursday, August 11, 2011

I WANNA BE PLUGGED!


I am at the helm of breaking, heart pounding, fingers tapping I am in a rush to get my lappy plugged. I am carrying my lappy breathing its last battery. The meter showing yellow triangle and off I run to plug it in. Individuals in a race to get plugged in to this, World Wide Web. And too many options too to just plug ourselves in. I feel a peculiar sense of calmness when am back in the familiar world of Social networks. Google plus just added to the circles I created for myself. Idea of a groups offered by Yahoo was a big thing once, then were the social networks like Twitter, Orkut, Facebook, Buzz, And in between somewhere, were the blogs.


Thought is energy. To create it, just use your imagination’. This thought-processing, energy generation as Einstein called it, is a child’s play now. Every fourth minute am thinking of something and if not me somebody is typing that on YASN (yet another social network). Once I had questioned the evolution of man through technology and yet today I see it as another life which I live virtually. Selective self-portrayal yet Plugged IN.

No comments:

Post a Comment